RPAA Board of Directors
The RPAA is a statewide organization, which is recognized by USA Racquetball (USAR) as the governing body of racquetball in Arizona. All Board members are non-compensated volunteers that are elected by the active RPAA membership for two year terms.
A Few Words About Us
The RPAA is responsible for sanctioning tournaments in Arizona under the guidelines set forth by the USAR. The aims and objectives of the RPAA are as follows:
- To promote and extend the sport of racquetball in Arizona.
- To supervise and administer a continuing racquetball program for all players.
- To unify and coordinate the efforts of all agencies interested in promoting racquetball and to provide an entity to have a voice regarding the development of the sport in Arizona.
- To raise funds to continually offer improvement in the sport of racquetball.
- To resolve disputes that may arise at all levels.
- To ensure a consistency in racquetball programs and tournaments.
About the RPAA
We all donate time, money, efforts, and more to help racquetball in Arizona. Please contact us if you would like to help.
The RPAA (Racquetball Players Association of Arizona) is a
501(c)(3) not-for-profit Arizona corporation organized to promote, manage, and support Arizona racquetball, and to design and implement procedures and guidelines for the benefit of the RPAA membership.